Shacc is a group of primary care organisations in Leicester City. We have interests and skills in the area of sexual health.
Working together over the last few years, we decided to take up the challenge of looking at the way sexual health services are delivered in our city.
Our aim is to help tackle some of the local issues in sexual health such as a high teenage pregancy rate, increasing demand for sexual health services and poor access to long acting reversible contraceptive methods.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- De Montfort Surgery, 100 Mill Lane, LE2 7HX
- Victoria Park Health Centre (formerly Freemans Common Health Centre), 203 Victoria Park Road, LE2 1XD
- Saffron Health (2), 612 Saffron Lane, LE2 6TD
- Saffron Health (1), 509 Saffron Lane, LE2 6UL
- The Charnwood Practice, The Merlin Vaz Health and Social Care Centre, 1 Spinney Hill Road, LE5 3GH
Click on the postcode for a map