Welcome to the Sexual Health and Contraception Clinic
You can request an appointment by ringing
0800 75 66 277
between 10am and 4pm weekdays.
Before you do, try this quick checklist to help us get you the right appointment. Sorry - this is not a telephone advice service
For clinic locations click here and then on a post code
Please note: this service is currently restricted to people living within Leicester City, Leicestershire and Rutland.
|Ask yourself before you call...
- Where would you prefer to be seen, if possible?
- Are you likely to need a doctor, nurse or healthcare assistant appointment?
- Doctor for symptoms suggesting infection, contraceptive coils / implants
- Nurse for symptoms suggesting infection, contraceptive advice / pills
- Healthcare Assistant if you don't have any symptoms but want screening, condoms or a pregnancy test only